Stuart Canvas Ltd has been producing the retractable tunnel for both sport and industry for over 20 years. We design and manufacture to suit the client’s exact needs, from the first site survey to the final installation. We have made retractable tunnels for football clubs such as Manchester United and stadiums such as Wembley, Stuart Canvas Ltd has also installed tunnels into power stations, schools and large warehouses as these tunnels can be used for industrial use.
The retractable players’ tunnel offers great protection from objects for when players are walking onto the football pitch.
The shelters can be sign-written to promote companies or self-branding and the main PVC body comes in a variety of colours to suit. They can be produced on wheels or in fixed tracking dependent on customer requirements and is very manageable to manoeuvre.
In terms of cost per square metre, this is a very affordable solution to protecting players. Whether large or small, fixed or retractable, Stuart Canvas can offer a solution to your needs.
We offer a design, supply and installation service for the retractable players’ tunnel and also have a dedicated R&D team that can solve any unusual covering issues or requirements you may have. Items can be produced ‘free-standing’ or ‘fixed’ and can include floor mounted or sunken tracking to aid movement.
Our retractable tunnels have been used at:
- Etihad Campus (Manchester City)
- Old Trafford (Manchester United)
- Goodison Park (Everton FC)
- The Racecourse Ground (Wrexham A.F.C)
- Portman Road (Ipswich Town FC)
- Elland Road (Leeds United)
- Rodney Parade (Dragons Rugby)
- Bet365 Stadium (Stoke City FC)
- Stadium MK (MK Dons)
- The Gallagher Stadium (Maidstone United)
- Turf Moor (Burnley F.C.)
- Wham Stadium (Accrington Stanley)
- Holm Park (Sheppey United)
- Victory Park (Chroley RF)
- Home Park (Plymouth Argyle FC)
- Hillsborough Stadium (Sheffield Wednesday F.C.)
Read our related blog: “Retractable Player’s Tunnel Case Study | Manchester City FC”
It is important that a retractable tunnel or temporary structure is subject to correct use and maintenance while in use.
Retractable Tunnel & Temporary Structure Maintenance & Guidelines
Retractable Tunnel & Temporary Structure Check List