We are looking to recruit a new sales executive for the Industrial division of the business. The role will be both office and field based, primarily working out of our factory in Warrington.
Candidates for this role must have previous sales and account management experience – but not necessarily in textiles. The role will require national travel and you will need to be a practical thinker.
Company car, laptop and mobile included
The role will involve the following duties:-
- New Business Development – The candidate must be able to proactively identify and create new business opportunities and source new market sectors
- Account management – The candidate must be confident to manage and create relationships. You must be confident at building rapport and servicing clients to ensure repeat business.
- Site visits / surveys – The candidate must be confident dealing with customers face to face and confident to measure items or equipment correctly on site.
- Lead conversion / Margin – The candidate must be able to cleanse and convert sales leads and maintain agreed margin levels
- Confident – The candidate must be confident, able to demonstrate a clear understanding of product capabilities and be able to present at both trade shows and at board level.
- Proactive role to sales is vital.
- Demonstrate a clear, proven track record in sales
- Convert deals in the quickest and best way
- Ensure all relevant details given by clients are recorded, documented and transferred to the production department correctly
- Microsoft Excel / Power Point / Windows literate essential
- Sales driven
- Good organisational skills
- Work efficiently as a team or individually
- Procure good leads
- Be proactive
- Excellent communication skills
Salary – Basic starting from £30,000 – £32,000 depending on experience with an un capped OTE of over £40k
Company car, laptop and mobile included
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We have an existing opening for a full-time Junior SEO Executive to join our inhouse-team based in Warrington. We seek a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to work on all aspects of SEO. The role will be responsible for maintaining the SEO strategy, implementing SEO methods to improve rankings, building backlinks, creating SERP content and identifying new opportunities to aid the continued growth in organic traffic.
- 1+ years of SEO experience
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to implement them
- A clear understanding of search engines and their algorithms
- Working knowledge of various industry tools such as; Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog
- Experience/understanding of working with a variety of CMS’ including WordPress and Shopify
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the SEO industry
- Strong SEO optimised copywriting skills
- An understanding of building and monitoring the backlink profile and link building strategy
- Competitor SEO research and analysis skills
- To identify recommendations and opportunities
- To be able to work in a fast passed environment and to meet targets & deadlines
- Excellent English language Knowledge
- Strong attention to details
- Report building
- Self-motivation and strong organisation skills
- The ability to explain technical matters clearly
Mudfords is a leading textile finisher with an established brand within the manufacturing, haulage, and construction industries, founded in 1832. In March of 2018, Stuart Canvas Group, the UK’s leading provider of sports ground and industrial covers, acquired Mudfords as the company continues to increase its production capacity. www.mudfords.co.uk | www.stuartcanvas.co.uk
Job Types: Full-time (mon-fri), Permanent, Office Based in Warrington
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative
Mudfords– Nantwich CW5 6BJ
Due to continued growth Mudfords Ltd currently has a vacancy for a full time Warehouse / FLT Operative at our Warehouse in Wardle, Nantwich, Cheshire.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
- Move pallets and stock around the warehouse
- Create and use paperwork to arrange goods to be shipped from the Warehouse
- Use a booking system to arrange pallet deliveries
- Assist with loading and unloading stock
- Work with the admin team at all of the sites within the group
The successful candidate must:
- Be computer literate
- Must have a full driving licence
- Must hold a FLT license, and reach truck up to 5m
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter
Strictly no agencies
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour