Motorsport Crash Pad Covers
Stuart Canvas can produce fire retardant Motorsport Crash Pad Covers which are designed to cover existing polyurethane foam. The profiled outer section is designed to absorb initial impact inertia. The covers are manufactured from heavy duty, flame retardant PVC coated with ventilation holes to allow controlled compression upon impact, generating a cushioning effect.
These covers can also be used at Motor Tracks, Karting Tracks and Rock Climbing Venues, to ensure safety of the user and prevent injury from high impact activities.
These covers have now been approved by the ACU (Auto Cycle Union) and MCRCB (Motorcycle Circuit Racing Control Board).
Features of the Motorsport Crash Pad Covers:
- Recommended to use with gravel beds or run off areas to provide maximum cushioning for fallen riders.
- Recommended for permanent/semi permanent installations.
- Minimises impact rebound.
- Covers can be replaced in the event of extreme damage.
- Integral, non stretch webbing loops situated under each unit for fastening or mechanical lifting purposes.
- Carrying handles located at the side of the barrier for ease of manual positioning.
Read our related blogs: “British Superbike Case Study”