Digital Marketing Executive
Established for over 40 years, Stuart Canvas Ltd is the UK’s leading manufacturer of industrial, haulage and sports covers.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our current team of three.
Your focus will be on supporting the marketing and business development functions of the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the MD in the development of the marketing function of the business
- Continual development and co-ordination of all digital channels, including our website, email marketing, social media, you tube
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Developing digital marketing email campaigns
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to the company website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Using google analytics to monitor visitor activing, journey and trends
- Writing marketing material
- Working with the sales manager to measure results from email campaigns
- Identify new opportunities for new and alternative methods of communication with our customers
- Development of advertising and PR activities to raise the profile of the business in its various sectors
- Building the Stuart Canvas brand
- Development of brochures, leaflets, promotional items and other literature both online and in print format
- To research and organise relevant exhibition and help man the stand
- Communication and events planning
We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- An up to date knowledge of SEO & commercial experience implementing SEO
- The ability to write SEO optimised content
- Extensive knowledge of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and YouTube
- Research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Photoshop skills would be advantageous
We are looking for someone who is:
- Business minded
- Has a keen drive to succeed and learn
Job Title: Industrial Machinist
Accountable To: The Operations Manager
Stuart Canvas Products,
Unit 6 Hardwick Grange,
To sew various types of Cloth mainly, PVC, Canvas & Netting using an Industrial sewing machine. Ideally be familiar with single and double stitch machines. An exciting permanent position has arose for an Industrial Sewing Machinist to join a growing and highly successful established company and become part of our busy production team.
- Must have at least 1 year Industrial Sewing experience within the last 5 years
- Knowledge of industrial cloths preferred such as Canvass & PVC or have a background in leather or heavy cloth.
- Able to work off simple drawings
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Able to work alone or part of a team
- Good communication skills